Try as many KTM Enduro bikes as you like during the day and perfect your skills.
Rider briefing and riders out on Schools in different locations.
2013 venues and dates across the UK
We are always looking for new venues for our training schools. If you have or know of any land that would be suitable, please get in touch with us.
» Gift Vouchers available!
Off-Road Try-Out days are available as level 1 or 2 depending on ability
Levels available are shown in the date and venue listing below.
Level 1 Try-Out days…
Are for beginner off-road riders who have done very little or no off-road riding. Must have previous experience on a geared motorcycle. If you have no motorcycle experience, we an offer you a one to one day experience.
Level 2 Try-Out days…
Are for those who have completed the Level 1 Try-Out day or another off-road day elsewhere.
Bike Maintenance Courses…
This is a new course suitable for owners of EXC and SX models of any year, dates can be arranged for groups or individuals. Please call Ady using the number on the contacts page.
Enduro Schools are designed for experienced off road riders only. Off-Road Try-Out days are suitable for novice off road riders with road riding experience. Riders must be 16 or over unless they book on to a one to one.
Any of the schools marked as Enduro Schools or Try-Out days can be booked as either. Availability of the schools is noted next to the date, this indicates how many bike hire places are left so if it indicates that it is full, you can still come along if you have your own bike.
‘KTM Owners Setup days’
For owners of EXC and SX models any year. These schools help you set up your own bike for your personal riding style - £120 per person.
*Please note, if you get our answerphone when phoning to book on, we may be away from home with the schools so please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
NEW DATE/NEW VENUE - At Pembro’s Off Road, Chester, CH1 6LT
- Sat 27th July - Try Out Day
- Sun 28th July - Try Out Day
1. Off-Road Try-Out days and enduro schools - North Wales
Riders to bring own food and refreshments
Please Note: Off road Try Out Days are for beginner off road riders and enduro schools are for experienced off road riders only.
These dates are provisional only
- Wed 22nd May 2013 - Try Out Day - Full
- Friday 24th May 2013 - Try Out Day - Full
- Sunday 26th May 2013 - Try Out Day - 7 places left
- Wed 29th May 2013 - Try Out Day - Full
- Friday 31st May 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sunday 2nd June 2013 - Try Out Day
- Thurs 20th June 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sat 22nd June 2013 - Try Out Day
2. Off-Road Try Out / Enduro Schools / MX Training – Eastbourne
Broad Farm, Hellingly, East Sussex, Nr Eastbourne. BN27 4DU
Riders to bring own food and refreshments.
Dates listed are provisional.
Thurs 4th July 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sat 6th July 2013 - Try Out Day - Full
- Sun 7th July 2013 - Try Out Day - Full
- Thurs 11th July 2013- Try Out Day
- Sat 13th July 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sun 14th July 2013 - Try Out Day
- Thurs 8th August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sat 10th August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sun 11th August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Thurs 15th August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sat 17th August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sunday 18th August 2013 - Try Out Day
3. Off-Road Try Out Days - East Lothian, Nr Edinburgh
Birnswater, Gifford, East Lothian, Nr Edinburgh, EH36 5PD
Dates listed are provisional.
Wed 24th July 2013 - Try Out Day
- Friday 26th July 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sun 28th July 2013 - Try Out Day
- Thurs 29th August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sat 31st August 2013 - Try Out Day
- Sun 1st Sept 2013 - Try Out Day
4. Off - Road Try Out Days - Nottinghamshire
- Friday 17th May 2013 - Try Out Day - Full
5. Off Road Try Out Days - Bristol
Lambs Lair, Beaconsfield Farm, West Harptree, Nr Bristol, BS40 6DQ
- Dates listed are provisional.
Created on Monday, January 4th, 2010 and was last updated on Tuesday, June 18th, 2013